Make your escape from one of the hottest nightclubs in the Strip District of Pittsburgh with this escape room!
Escape From a Killer
The clock is ticking, the room is filling with poisonous gas, and you have just one hour to escape with your lives.
Armed only with your wits, you and your friends must solve a series of fiendish puzzles from the mind of a deranged maniac. It’s your chance to become the star of your very own horror movie!
Stalked by a Killer is recommended for ages 12 and older, and guests under the age of 16 will require adult supervision. Guardian must purchase a ticket and enter into the escape room to supervise.
This new and thrilling escape room adventure was created by the designers of ScareHouse, Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Haunted House!
- You MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to complete our waiver and receive instructions. Late arrivals may be admitted, but your 60-minute window cannot be extended so you will have less game time. We start the clock even if your whole party is not present. No refunds will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows.
- If your party does not book the whole room, the other bookings will still be available to the public. You may have other people you do not know in your room.
- Are you looking for a fun team building event for you and your coworkers or a fun adventure for your group but would like to schedule a time outside our normal operating hours? Email us at [email protected] and we can work with your group to find a day and time that works for you.
- Street parking is free after 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and free on Sundays. Stalked by a Killer escape room is walking distance from several parking lots and parking garages. For more information about available parking in the Strip District, check your confirmation email.
- If you want to book a time slot for the Basement in the same evening, we suggest booking your escape room ticket first then selecting a Basement time slot at least one and a half hours earlier or later.