Work together to escape from the clutches of a bloodthirsty maniac out to kill your group!
- Single From
- Double From
Do You Dare Enter the Basement?
The Basement features a series of intense and R-rated horrors that challenge the limits of fear. Not an escape room, not a traditional haunted house, it’s an immersive and interactive horror experience featured on CBS News, Buzzfeed, and Late Night with Seth Meyers.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this Pittsburgh haunted house attraction, and willing to sign our waiver. No exceptions. No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol admitted.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot. Because of the timing of the attraction, if you are late for your time slot, you may not be allowed to enter and will not be given a refund.
ScareHouse’s “The Basement” haunted attraction may contain high voltage effects, very low lighting, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, violent scenarios, and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions or respiratory problems. No cell phones permitted within The Basement. No customers with pacemakers. Comfortable shoes recommended (no heels or sandals).
Limited tickets available each night, and this attraction sells out frequently.
What to Bring
You must bring a photo ID to show proof of age. Customers can show their tickets on their phones or bring a printed copy.
- Limited time only!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot. Plan to be tormented in The Basement for at least 35 minutes.
- Please buy your tickets in advance. Time slots will sell out!
- Everyone must sign a waiver before the terror begins.
- The Basement is wheelchair accessible.
- You will be asked to empty your pockets before you enter The Basement. No weapons are allowed in The Basement.
- A supervised item check-in will be provided for the event.
- The brave can choose to face it alone, but no more than two people enter at a time.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter!
- The Basement utilizes strobe lighting.
- Street parking is free after 6 PM Monday-Saturday and free on Sundays. The Basement is walking distance from several parking lots and parking garages. For more information about available parking in the Strip District, click here.
- There are no live animals in The Basement.