Work together to escape from the clutches of a bloodthirsty maniac out to kill your group!
Escape Pittsburgh’s Hottest Nightclub
Why was Pittsburgh’s most popular club suddenly shut down? Was it due to a man, a machine, or something in between?
Up to eight people join an after-hours mission to sneak in and boot up the digital dance floor before time runs out. Hack and crack the code to get this party started!
data/bass is recommended for ages 12 and older, guests under the age of 16 will require adult supervision. Guardian must purchase a ticket and enter into the escape room to supervise.
- You MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to complete our waiver and receive instructions. Late arrivals may be admitted, but your 60-minute window cannot be extended so you will have less game time. We start the clock even if your whole party is not present. No refunds will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows.
- If your party does not book the whole room, the other bookings will still be available to the public. You may have other people you do not know in your room.
- Are you looking for a fun team building event for you and your co-workers or a fun adventure for your group but would like to schedule a time outside our normal operating hours? Email us at [email protected] and we can work with your group to find a day and time that works for you.
- Street parking is free after 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and free on Sundays. data/bass escape room is walking distance from several parking lots and parking garages. For more information about available parking in the Strip District, check your confirmation email.
- If you want to book a time slot for the Basement in the same evening, we suggest booking your escape room ticket first then selecting a Basement time slot at least one and a half hours earlier or later.